Monday, December 17, 2007

What turns you on?

I was in the shower last night using my new soap recommended by 11 Frogs: some hippie castile soap, but she had lavender and I bought the peppermint oil version. I thought about how this might say something about us. Then I read some of the other bottles in my shower. I noticed that some words appealed to me, and some decidedly did not. I then noticed that there was a trend and this also indicates something about my personality. So, here is a list, you decide for yourself.
words that don't do it for me:
redefining
defining
soothing
calming
restore
renew
moisturizing agents
brilliant
warm and inviting
Words that turn me on:
invigorating
vitamins (and derivations: Pro-vitamin formula)
hydrating
volume boosting
illuminating
shine enhancing
infuse

You should do you own research - what do your bottles say about you? - if you are a man with a solitary bar of soap in the shower, well that says something too.

No comments: