Thursday, December 13, 2007

side effect

As a side effect of my dead rabbit and murderous dog situation -
my blog is most likely to be found by those searching for:
"how to dispose of cat corpse"
"disposal of corpse wisconsin"
"disposal of animal corpses"


other searches that found my blog that I find funny:
turn to inferior companions when drinking
huge bulge pants
good excuse for late essay
yuppie drinks
lala nude tiki bar tv
how long do you pressure can apple butter
clan mcgregor scotch review
anti-drinking pill
btu of thing
women in front of fire place
dogs are my favorite pets essays
examples of business emails

and my very, very favorite:
worms in sweaters

3 comments:

loud said...

Where did worms in sweaters take you?

loud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
11frogs said...

Um, I really like "btu of thing." I am the first to admit my utter lack of electro-mechanical-crafty-handy talent, but I cannot imagine the negative mechanical IQ of someone who typed "btu of thing" into Google and expected useful information to pop up. I'm sure there was a fire involved, whatever they were doing. Two recent favorites from my stats: "white grub bolivia potato" and "pet my petty."