Friday, December 28, 2007

update on the rest of my xmas

good news regarding my family's christmas - Matt came backon Christmas day, so there was no crying. He finally returned my mother's calls on Christmas Eve, and while my mother was apologizing to him - yes you heard that right - I called my sister, who was driving to us at the time, to relate the tale and get some confirmation that he is indeed an ass.
the rest of the holiday went well with only one more outburst of shouting/crying, but that was my aunt and related to another aunt who wasn't there.
My family spends all of the free time playing games during get togethers. Games played:
Cribbage, Hand and Foot (a Canasta derivative), Skipbo, a somewhat unpopular new game - How Much?, Hearts, and several drunken rounds of Sequence.
Games that we didn't get to: Scrabble, Apples to Apples or Tripoly
I have requested the following games be given to me as gifts prior to next year's holiday season: Pit and Ultimate Stratego (I saw Ultimate Stratego on an advertisement and am very pumped to try it).

1 comment:

Alex said...

Missing out on Apples to Apples is truly a tragedy.