Friday, December 21, 2007

Spent a LOT of time to better manage my time

I went to the time mngmt seminar on Tuesday. There were some very good tips. Particularly how to configure Outlook to maximize organization and efficiency. However, the seminar was much like business books I have read - REPETATIVE. She would state a concept, like moving tasks you are waiting for someone else to complete to a waiting for folder/list. Then, she gives an example and restates the concept. Then, states the concept again using different words. Every concept was explained like this - minimally. Most included some follow up later in the presentation as well. I could have gotten the same knowledge in 4 hours. I had to sit in the room without my computer for 8. I did have my notebook though, which is where I composed this blog entry.

No comments: