Thursday, December 6, 2007

Airport Fashion - laptop and sweater

I spent this week in Dayton. Apparently Madison spent the week without me snowing all over my Mustang (which I could not remove from the curb in front of Loud's house) and instituting snow emergencies which will result in tickets on said Mustang.
I didn't let this get me down. I managed to make several mortal enemies this week by pointing out how they didn't do their work or did it very poorly. I spent a great deal of time preaching my own rightousness. This was probably not a smart political move, but I am hiding behind my own competancy and refusing to be obsequious to those who are inferior to me.
Here is a picture of me in the airport on the way home bathed in the light of my own personality: confident, domineering, and magisterial:

This is an outtake that proves it is critical that you pull your posture up and suck in your tummy for pictures:

2 comments:

Alex said...

That airport gate has so many memories.

KittyWithClaws said...

You crack me up so much!