Friday, December 14, 2007

Handmade gifts for commenters - Round 2

I believe in the power of a pyramid scheme, but it only works if we don't incest ourselves. so, since I signed up for Darcy's handmade gift I am resubmitting myself into the pyramid:

I hereby pledge to send a handmade gift to the first three people who comment on this entry. No real promises about time frame, but it’ll be within the next 365 days. In return, you have to post the same offer on your blog, and prepare to send a gift to three other people.

everyone that missed the first opportunity feel free to comment on this one. I do have lots of handmade talents beyond knitting and canning. I don't want to ruin the surprise, but I have recently reclaimed a hobby that less than 10% of the US population can do and everyone needs/loves.

3 comments:

KittyWithClaws said...

Woohoo! First commenter!! (is that a word?)

Sleep late... dream more. said...

why is no one else commenting? *I* will take it :) and...uh.... eventually post it on my own blog... eventually....

11frogs said...

Yeah, what the hell? All of you guys are taken, and you are the only people who read my blog, so I might not even have to make three gifts. I look forward to your contribution to the random gift some odd Tuesday in April or whenever.