Thursday, December 13, 2007

Time for honesty - Sweater Thursday

This week - I give you a natural colored cable hoodie - and quite a pose...
Honesty Time: I love pictures of myself. This is not to say that every picture of me is flattering. But, each tells me something about myself - for instance the importance of good posture, a hair style is unattractive, and that I do look a bit angry when my face is relaxed.

That is the real reason I love Sweater Thursdays. I like winter articles and have a long list of men I would sleep with, but that hasn't captured my interest like Sweater Thursdays. I don't have that many sweaters, nor do I really LOVE them.

I just enjoy taking pictures of myself.
as evidenced each week as I post the outtakes:

4 comments:

loud said...

I heart outtakes.

omly said...

See taking more photos of me is totally why I started doing Rosemary's Self Portrait Sunday project (see anything marked "SPS" on my blog). I just didn't own very many of myself that I liked before. I figure the more that are taken, the better the chance I will like at least a couple.

Jobonga said...

I heart your cables. Is this one from Ann Taylor?

Alex said...

No worries. Narcissism is in this year.