Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Who would I do and a scarf

I must admit to you: I have a woman friend crush on Joanna. She is so cool and I can't believe that I missed her recent visit to Madison.
One of the things that she does with her blog is a new feature: Who would I do and a Hat

I wanted to participate, but I didn't have a hat on hand. So, I present a scarf and a do:
The scarf is one I knitted myself, and is terribly soft. And yes, I totally want Jeff Goldblum. Why? I don't know. I can only tell you that I have a keen pheremone/hot sex potential detectors. Perhaps I can sense his pheremones through the screen.

4 comments:

Jobonga said...

He is fairly striking, but I recoil at the stuttery way he talks. I promise if he ever propositions me, I will call you up and I will try not to duct tape his mouth while we wait for you to show up and take over.

loud said...

I think you should just have a collection of you in your GT jacket.

Can we lose the "and a [article of clothing]" and just talk about who we would do or sock?

Alex said...

It's funny. I have a few female friends who have similar sentiments over Jeff Goldblum. From a heterosexual male point of view, I must admit that I don't get it. But, it gives those with semitic looks like myself hope!

Thomas said...

Really, The Fly? This is more unfathomable that Joanna's thing for Buffalo Bill.