Friday, November 9, 2007

Sweater Thursday -Spaghetti with Meatballs

As I stated when I began the entire sweater Thursday process, I don't have a big pile of great sweaters. I have a great big pile of boring black work sweaters. In an effort to save the excitement of the few interesting sweaters that I do have, this week was a boring black number.
However, I am jazzing it all up by showing the sweater at work making dinner. I had spaghetti with meatballs. The spaghetti sauce was some that I put up this summer.
Hot shot, I know! But that brings up a good point, the sauce was hot. My memory of the day was bit sketchy after spending 8 hours in the kitchen, but I think that R put some of his HOTTY into the sauce.

Below are some pictures that were taken that didn't make it in. But I know that the outtakes are often the most fun. enjoy.

4 comments:

wb said...

I wish I had put up some spaghetti sauce over the summer.

Jobonga said...

Me, too. Especially if R puts his HOTTY in it.

loud said...

It's hilarious that you have "outtakes".

Alex said...

Mmm... Mmm... Them spaghettis look good.