Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sweater Thursday - coffee cup in front of fireplace

This is me and a coffeecup in front of my mother's kitchen fireplace. That is right, the kitchen has a fireplace of it's own. She calls the little sitting area "the hearth room". Oh la, la, sophisticated...
You may notice I am rocking a t-shirt under the sweater. This is because I once wore this sweater with a white shirt underneath to a customer meeting. One lady, whose stylishness is K-Mart business wear, told me that she had that exact shirt, and wasn't it great that the shirt was just the cuffs and collar of a dress shirt with a sweater body. I smiled and nodded, but this guy has not made it into a work outfit since. It is better as a casual, thrown on because there is a chill sort of sweater I guess.

No comments: