Sunday, August 19, 2007

spice confusion to end soon

Here is the latest thing that will make me less crazy... a spice cabinet lazy susan. My spice cabinet is only 11" by 11" (for those inch challenged readers, small. very small.) and I can't find any of my spices. I still don't know if I have dried Basil in there. I think I do, but I can't find it. I mean, how do I have Tarragon and not Basil. What is going on?

Anyhow, at the low, low price of 6.99 each, I think that two of these little baddies are going to be shipping out to me soon.

2 comments:

KittyWithClaws said...

I bought one of those a couple years ago and they're a life saver! They actually have some really nice ones at Bed Bath and Beyond out here on the west side - they're to the right as you walk in - if you don't want to pay for shipping.

KittyWithClaws said...

Oh yeah.....and remember to put the tall stuff in the middle and the little stuff around the edges. I had to redo mine like 3 times before I figured that out.