Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pose like you are smart

the latest in the "Pose like you are..." series

That last post was a bummer. a serious bummer. need something jazzy to get me through the rest of the day. (like 10 hours of sleep and two pots of coffee)

this series is "Pose like you are Smart"
August 2007 180
August 2007 182
August 2007 183
August 2007 188
I had a hard time with this. They kept telling me I was doing sexy so finally I had to pretend to be making a bridge. I just don't look smart (in this picture I look befuddled and possibly constipated) part of my master plan, lull people into a sense of security thinking that I am dumb, then whip them with my astounding intellect.
I am flippin Columbo. a sexy picture posing Columbo.

2 comments:

11frogs said...

Yeah, Vavra definitely wins that contest :)

Sleep late... dream more. said...

if it makes you feel any better R doesn't look smart either --- she looks like she's thinking about some cute boy and hatching up a plan to see run into him more often... or of new things to try in bed ;-p