Thursday, August 30, 2007

Friday- the whirlwind tour

so, it is Thursday. I am still in Dayton, Ohio at my second home, and I don't get back to my home until late on Thursday night.
over my morning coffee, I was gearing up for all the things I have to do on Friday and I just got a bit discouraged.
I am leaving Saturday morning for labor day weekend at the Home 40 in Clay City IL, and then in Dayton from Sept 4 through Sept 9 (you will notice this is Tues through Sunday. sigh)

  • I have a physical on Friday morning at 830am
  • I have meetings on Friday from 10-4pm. These all require me to lead them or prepare in some way.
  • I must have clean clothes for all these days.
  • I must pack my suitcase for all these days.
  • I must pack the car for the trip.
  • I still have all those friggin vegetables on my dining room table including a 6 lb cabbage.

This is just the stuff that I have to do to get through the immediate needs. I also have committed myself to provide about 30 award plaques for Sept 11 and someone's 4 year bag on September 13.

Hmmm. options:

  • just do it all and stop my whining
  • hire a personal assistant
  • hope and pray my fairy god mother will come and change me into a princess with a ball to go to.
  • wait for tricky elves to come and promise to do everything in exchange for some cleverly worded price

1 comment:

11frogs said...

I recommend a) personal assistant + d) elves + e) naps.