Thursday, August 9, 2007

New blog to check every day and HUGE package.

so, I like to take a break during my snarfing down lunch at my desk routine to check out some non work related internet material. Typically this involves checking in on other blogs (my friends, a food one, 2 decorating ones, and one random person's) - from that random person's blog I find a link to this one. I read a couple and it is good, something worth checking out regularly, but I stop in my tracks at the first picture in this post. Wow. that is quite a codpiece sir.... he must had plenty-o-room up in there.
funnily enough the blogger makes no note of the ridiculousness of the huge bulge in the pants. I can't take my eyes off of it...
what is wrong with me?

also, I stare at women's breasts a lot. it isn't just men.
hmph.

No comments: