Tuesday, July 31, 2007

the results are in...

First, before I reveal the results I want you all to look through the questions - how many would you have answered yes? I answered 4 yes. That doesn't seem like a lot. Downright sober no matter what Loud's post indicates.

So, what did Johns Hopkins tell me?

You answered 4 items out of 20 Yes.
Your score is 20%. According to the Office of Health Care Programs, Johns Hopkins University Hospital, developers of this screening quiz, if you answered 3 of these questions with a Yes it is a definite sign that your drinking patterns are harmful and possibly considered alcohol dependent or alcoholic. You may want to seek an evaluation by a healthcare professional.



huh. seems dodgy that 3 out of 20 gives you a "definite sign your drinking patterns are harmful" I have chosen to ignore and continue my delightful life of recreational drinking. Coffee and Bourbon. My favorite beverages.

1 comment:

KittyWithClaws said...

Have I mentioned that I completely love your posts? They are awesome :)