Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hitting the wall at noon

I am sitting at my customer's site and I just hit my limit.
I honestly doubt that I am going to make it through the four more hours of meetings that I have today in addition to the prep required for tomorrow. If I hadn't offered to give some people a lift to the airport tonight I would be gone right now. I would have told my afternoon appts that I couldn't make it and just gone to the hotel to sleep off the headache and frustration.

If another document is lost that I spent over an hour on...
if one more person is completely incompetant...
if someone is not removed from their job when they make me look bad repeatedly in front of the customer because they can't do anything on time....
- I am going to lose it.

I would suggest that if you don't want me to freak out on you, that you go ahead and stay away from me today. Thank you.
Where do I get a sign that I can hang around my neck that says this?

No comments: