Thursday, October 25, 2007

what my dogs do when I am not home

Last week I was working "lightly" as I tried to regain work related sanity. This meant I was home late into the morning or early (see the plumbing incident day).

I discovered something... right around 8am the dogs get up onto the furniture. At first I thought this was a one time thing. Deuce does this at night sometimes, but G doesn't usually do it. But then each day it recurred.

I wonder what they were thinking. Probably, that they would like me to leave for the day. They had a pretty cozy happy little scene as evidenced in the picture.

1 comment:

Alex said...

They were waiting for you to go so that they could pull out the deck of cards and start a friendly game of Texas hold-em with the other neighborhood dogs ;).

Hope your mom gets better soon.