Wednesday, October 10, 2007

command center post

Despair: 10

Anger: 4, too tired to be angry

Drinking: negative 3, too tired to drink

Not a good day.

Hit a wall and snapped at a director.

Got three hugs. One from director I got pissy with. If you know her this is very wild.

Found out CIO is holding party for her staff on Friday, after all the Epic folks leave. Screw her. If she thinks that she can do this without us then she is sorely mistaken. Pisses me off.

Last night was bad too. Woke up obsessed with appointments converting to HOVs last night. Woke up again obsessing over some workqueue rules not working during the overnight batch jobs. Had to finally just turn on TV and watch some crazy ass stupid infomercials because I was near tears. When got in this morning – the workqueue rules didn’t work, and yes the division lead was still here with his list of converted contacts that cancelled themselves. Sigh.

Stress is finally getting to me. My fake smile has fangs. Or at least that is how it looked in the bathroom mirror after I cried in the handicapped staff for a bit today.

IM tells me to go home early and not take the dismal failure of my application personally. Well, he said I was doing an awesome job and it was actually going well and I should head home early since I was too stressed out.

Hope the director who I yelled at (it wasn’t yelling, I just sort of refused to explain a report to her for the fourth time) didn’t tell the other director who then told Brian that I was going insane.

Well, nearly the end of my day. Don’t call me, I will be staring blankly at wall, weeping, kicking bed, biting pillow, whining and taking a long bath. Order to be determined.

I come home tomorrow. Console me this weekend.

By giving me shots, setting up some flippy cup races and then following me around all night to ensure I don’t fall into Lake Superior.

3 comments:

loud said...

Laughter (even if insane hysterical laughter) through tears is my favorite emotion.

KittyWithClaws said...

I'm sorry babes, I can't join you for the drinking, but I hope the weekend helps you feel better.

11frogs said...

Awww, I'm glad you're coming home soon! What happens in Chequamegon stays in Chequamegon. It will be healing.