Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another first today: Sweater Thursday

I am such a "nose my way into your friendship" sort of person. and here I go.
these guys do Sweater Thursdays: W, J, D
therefore, I now do it too.

when I first contemplated Sweater Thursdays I thought, this will be great.
more thinking and a hard look at my closet's sweater stock have downgraded this idea to just okay.
all of my sweaters are for work. and I work in Dayton, OH, so it means that over time they have converted me somehow, so all my business clothes look like I shop the Jacklyn Smith collection from K-MArt. gnrrr.
lots of black knits and black cardigans...

Delaying the inevitable, I picked a light colored sweater today - one of my most exciting - yellow and white argyle. close up so you can see the detail:




















But, it seems to me that Sweater Thursdays should really be called - how many times in one morning can you use the timer feature on your camera? I took at least 12 pictures. I put together a montage of some of the best (or funniest): Deuce contributed as much as she could.

4 comments:

Jobonga said...

Excellent sharing! Your montage is comforting because it takes several shots for me and my sweater to show our best sides at the same time, too. My favorite is your too-cool-for-school my-bedroom-is-that-way look on the bottom left.

Alex said...

I like the bottom-middle. To me it states, "that's right. I'm wearing a sweater....You gotta problem with that?"

loud said...

I don't wear sweaters. I'm just hot when I get inside. How about panty Wednesday?

wb said...

There is so much diversity in your montage! The variation in levels of hair, under shirt, dog, and attitude in each shot is very nice.