Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sweater Thursday- unfortunate

I admit, I don't even have on a true sweater. It is a sweatshirt. from my mother's closet. But, this is all excusable. On Tuesday I was in a work meeting and got a call that my mother had fallen and broken her leg. augh! I immediately got on a flight to Kansas City. I have been here in KC (with no extra clothes besides Monday's dirty ones) since Tuesday. So, I tried to rock out a good Sweater Thursday photo, it does have a good scene...

You will be happy to know that this entire enterprise and the four pictures that I had to take to get a good one distracted my mother and made her laugh even though they were transitioning her to oral pain meds and she was in a lot of pain.

Sweater Thursday rocks.

5 comments:

11frogs said...

What is it with your family's extremely breakably lower extremities? Youch. Speedy recoveries to Mom.

Sleep late... dream more. said...

oh man... what a week...

quite selfishly, i hope you are back in town on Friday for pre-Halloween festivities. I bet you could use a little break from reality about now....

Jobonga said...

Wow. You definitely gets points for trying even if you weren't actually having a Sweater Thursday.
I hope you get home soon. Your doggies miss you.

loud said...

Hope things are well.

KittyWithClaws said...

Wow, and you even found time to post, I'm amazed. I hope everything goes well and your mom heals fast.