Tuesday, October 9, 2007

this morning in the command center

Thought from a morning in the command center:

1)      Meetings are a good idea, until you have to actually go to them. Then you think they are the worst idea in the world.

2)      Yesterday my IM and I put mentos into diet coke to try out making a fountain. Then we watched a ridiculous you-tube video with over 15,000 mentos. This was one of those late in the day I need to release some laughter or I will blow up from stress –spontaneous silliness moments.

3)      I don’t know how to spell you-tube. I refuse to go to the internet to see.

4)      A consultant is shopping on line right now. Good use of money.

I don’t want to give my stats until the end of the day.

But I will tell you that last night was a bourbon on the rocks night, and it was perfect.

No comments: