Friday, February 22, 2008

My day without consequences

Per the Essay Tuesday administrator: Today I have no consequences.
I hate to even tell you what I immediately thought of doing. I have known for a while now, actually since the day the topic was published, but I didn't want to admit it to all of you.
I have to come clean.
I am going to kill people and possibly rape women.
I am horrible. just horrible.
I will also probably finish the day with several Pecanbons from Cinnabon because I love them.

How will I kill people? Well, let's be honest, no need to hide the evidence. In my day without consequences it is as if my actions never happened once we get to tomorrow. So, let's do it up.
1) I spend the morning learning how to fire R's gun. I do this by shooting out windows in my neighbor's houses. specifically Dee from across the street, the trashy people who LOVE to use their leaf blower (who the hell ever heard of using it to blow snow out of your driveway! for god sake's you trash ass motherfuckers!!!!), and Vic (the gardening, toothless, pipe smoker) and Fran who never acknowledged the very nice gift of applebutter I gave them for x-mas.
2) eat delicious lunch and hit Selective Video to buy things needed to rape people.
3) late afternoon of shooting random people.
4) spend early evening going from bar to bar getting into fights.
4)late evening of raping women. - finish by eating pecanbon.

I feel bad just writing this, but these are things that you just can't do in the real world and in my day of consequences even if I get caught by the police I will wake up in my own bed and none of it will have happened at all.

3 comments:

wb said...

Oh my god.

Thomas said...

this was great. thank you.

loud said...

well, you win in the honesty and shock factor divisions of this month's topic.