Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 4 Saturday- close! - 19 carbs

Breakfast –2 , Lunch – 17, Dinner – 0

Missed Carb Opportunities:

· Bockfest at Capital Brewery. I had about 5 oz of the Blonde Dopplebock beer. It wasn’t that great, but I still would have liked to drink it all. Plus more beer. Lots more beer. Thanks to Ding88 for finishing most of my beer.

· Cheeseburger in Paradise – Ding88 and my post Bockfest lunch destination. I would have liked to have fries, breading on deep fried pickles, and the hamburger bun. Oh, and ketchup.

Interesting things for you to know:

1) Ketchup has lots of high fructose corn syrup. Beware.

Day Summary:

I skipped dinner to make this count. My rumbley-tummy wasn’t too much trouble.

1 comment:

KittyWithClaws said...

Hmmmm I didn't know bockfest was this weekend. No one ever calls me!