Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What is my word?

This essay topic given by Loud and coordinated into a group activity by 11Frogs.
Essay topic:
What's your word? You have to describe yourself in one word, such that a complete stranger would get an accurate picture of your personality. Oh, and your friends have to agree with your choice.

This came up at the Jade Monkey the other night with R and Loud. I was thinking intense, or passionate, but R jumped in and said that mine would be:
In the Moment
more than one word, but captures the spirit of the assignment and of me.

this got me thinking about some other words that I wish were mine:
Gracious
Elegant
Eloquent
Easy Going
Graceful

some that I worry might be mine:
Bitter
angry
overbearing
delusional
conceited
self-centered
pathetic (most likely for indulging my insecurities in coming up with this list)

3 comments:

loud said...

Impulsive.

11frogs said...

I call cheating. Like the sentence but you have to summarize to one word. I'm having one hell of a time with it.

loud said...

There are no rules in Essay Tuesday. I un-call cheating.