Friday, January 25, 2008

Shoes headed my way








To keep you up to date - I have the following shoes headed my way - note that there are two pairs of the former #7 because there were two manufacturers with shoes that looked nearly identical and the shipping both ways is free, might as well find a pair that are comfortable and fit well. the last shoe comes in a luxurious red lamb suede, but I can't keep anything suede in good condition, certainly not on my feet!
I see how the open toe red ones are a bit too racy for work (and I can now clearly see that the red patent pumps from my previous post would make me look like an overweight Marilyn Monroe wanna-be), but I need to be a little racy. I am boring in my all black work outfits.

4 comments:

Jobonga said...

I have faith in #3.

loud said...

I don't think open toe is too racy for work. It's small open toe. You'll still be harder to get...

Alex said...

Says it all: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

omly said...

Hiya, I owe you a PIF package! So to find the right thing I need to know a couple things:

Your Address:

How would you describe your style?

What are your favorite colors?

Do you have any allergies/sensitivities?

What is the circumference of your head?

Do you read a lot? If so what genres?

Do you have any avid interests?

How old is your little one?

Anything else you think I should know:

Email me at matilda #dot# edgecombe #at# gmail #dot# com