Friday, January 18, 2008

dude, what happened to me

I haven't posted in forever.
contributing factors:
1) I haven't been traveling and I have definitely found that I am more productive when I have more activities. - I have had lots of free time and no gumption to get anything done.
2) camera - damaged by some undefinied stickiness at New Year's Eve. very sad, and I never realized how the camera leads to blog posts before.
3) probably just fat and lazy time of year. -but I am now up and running.... walking at least.

I have a lot going on now -
1) Sat mornings I take Deuce to agility class. She is SOOOOO cute! she loves it and gets all excited. It is good exercise and so wonderful to spend time with just her each week.
2) Thursday nights I have Irish Jig dance class. Last night was our first class. I am terrible, but vow to practice until I can at least be on the correct foot! hopping isn't my strongest suit lately though, so I imagine I won't ever be recruited for an irish dance troupe. Check these little kids out.
3) 30 for 30 years - we already have three down. see next post for more details.
4) New Year's resolutions - many to do and many to ignore - see future post for more details.

No comments: