Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tagged.

I have some concerns about this tagging thing after google-ing it.

my concerns: 1) some guy named Jeff Pulver claims to have started it. that seems ballsy. 2) there are too many acronyms in use among dorky internet people - what the heck is SEO? 3) there is a girl who takes photos of the food she eats. 4) our game of tag seems to be 7, but Jeff Pulver (the world famous game starter - isn't that just bullsh*t?) only has 5.

so, I am going to play, but I will admit, I am nervous about my tagging. I only know one blogger that my tagger didn't already tag. So, I am going hybrid- I am doing 7 random facts about me, but only tagging 5 people.

The Rules:

  • Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names• Don’t forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged

7 random facts

1) I minored in Religious Studies in college.

2) I am a passionate podcast listener.

3) I call my dogs lots of nicknames. Some of them include - George: Limpy, Senor Funnypants, bubba, world famous chinese sheepherding dog - Deuce: Stinky, Chunky Monkey, Deucster - both of them: Fuzzy Monkey

4) I am addicted to Sunday morning political talk shows - This Week, Meet the Press, For the Record.

5) If you told me I could never drink bourbon again, I would switch to Irish Whiskey.

6) I practice posing for pictures - a lot.

7) I love my job.

now, who am I going to tag:

the only people I know that have blogs. "know" meaning I once drank with them and possibly miscarried in the same hotel room with them.

http://wbarnebey.blogspot.com/

http://themoderatilist.wordpress.com/

blogs I once found randomly, and found interesting enough to go back to: http://simonesmusicblog.blogspot.com/

http://lockan.blogspot.com/

umm, and then I didn't have enough guts to do this to anyone else's blog. especially Christina's. I don't really dislike her. she is just boring. that shouldn't be a crime. Those people should be kept away from me for their own protection, but I don't want her to feel bad about herself. Therefore, I didn't tag her.

4 comments:

Alex said...

My favorite is Senor Funnypants. You should get that one copyrighted as it could be the basis for the "Lassie" of the 21st century.

Jeff Pulver said...

Hope you have fun with this variation of the Blog-tag game.

11frogs said...

Ohmigod, you got tagged by the game creator himself. Hott. Interestingly, he failed to acknowledge your doubts that is in fact the game creator. Less hott.

wb said...

I really like the way you describe how we know eachother. And that you have irrational agression towards crossword puzzles.