Thursday, May 10, 2007

Completely random Next Blog

Do you ever hit the Next Blog button at the top? Do it, you never know what you will find. Sure, you usually get some foriegn language, or something like Exploring the Cuisine of Vietnam (really, I got that once)
One time I found this former MTV Europe V-J who is now living in Belize and blogging about the Belize-ian music scene. bizarre, but I bookmarked it: http://simonesmusicblog.blogspot.com/
The Vietamese cuisine one didn't rank a bookmark.

This time I got a blog called: I'm Running Away - apparently about a girl who is engaged and nearly married that is feeling a bit overwhelmed. This is all pretty standard fare, but the real gem came in the middle of one of her bored at work posts, a list of mundane questions and her answers.
Since I might be at work and a bit bored right now as well, I have chosen to answer these too: her answer is first and then mine.

REVEAL A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:
Is your hair up?:
Half up Half down (which is pretty drastic for me)
LCC: Down, but frizzy due to high humidity levels in Dayton.

Is your phone right beside you?:
it was, but i put it back in my purse
LCC: of course. I just got a riveting call about the early go live of the deficiency module of our software. I understood exactly four words.

Do you have a bf/ gf?:
I have a fiance
LCC: I have many men without driving privileges that are functioning alcoholics. I can't handle much more than that. - did you ever think about how women sort of suck as functioning alcoholics? I love me a good male F/A, but a female one? no thanks, the only image I can conjure is the mother baking cupcakes and nipping brandy from the pantry.
hold on a second. Am I a functioning alcoholic?

Do you wish you were somewhere else?:
Totally. Who would want to be at work?
LCC: name a place better than Dayton OH, I'll bet that I want to be there rather than here.

Are you wearing makeup?:
no
LCC: have you heard the story about the magic mascara?

Are you wearing chapstick?:
I put some on but think I need more
LCC: aren't these the WORST questions and don't you hate this girl yet?

Are you cold?:
a little
LCC: no baby, I am a hottie!
he he.

Are you tired?: yes
Are you excited?: yes, for Grey's Anatomy tonight! Also tomorrow is Friday and I love Fridays
Are you watching t.v.?: No but I do plan to watch the Braves at noon
Are you wearing pajamas?: at work? not quite
Who's the last person you IMed?: I don't use AIM anymore
LCC: you might have noticed that I stopped putting my responses in. I think these questions stink.

Who's the last person that called you?:
um either work or my dad
see above. Deficiencies related work conversation. - by the way though. how does "work" call you exactly?
briiing briiing - hello? - Hi L, this is that agenda that you haven't finished yet. - oh, weird that you would be calling me - well, honestly I was wondering when you would be done with is very long blog post and you could focus back on me. - I don't think that is going to happen, agenda, sorry.

Anything you regret?
sure but not too much
LCC: ooo, getting juicier. of course the Fianced Flathead here doesn't reveal anything good.

Ever lied?:
sure
LCC: can you just imagine interviewing FF? did you do this? sure... dead silence. augh!

Ever spit at someone? yes but not in a mean way
Ever kick something living?: for sure
Ever had your nails done?: once and i will again for the wedding
Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?: no
LCC: don't you HATE her? I am so bored with her I want to find her and spit, kick and throw up on her.

attention, there was more, but for your sanity and mine I had to edit it. here are the good questions/answers from FF.
Under the spill your guts category:

First thing you did this morning?: use the bathroom
Last thing you ate?: peanut butter cracker
What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks?: My wedding and definitely Hawaii!
What's annoying you right now? My nose is hurting
Are you keeping a secret from the world?: yeah like anything in my life is so exciting that the world wants to know about it
Look to your left: Did that (LCC: notice that I didn't edit this. that is the way she responded. gnnrrrr)
Are you a normally a happy person? No, I doubt people would describe me that way (that totally sucks)
Is your self-esteem low? Yes. Sometimes anyway.

I have developed a bizarre hatred for this girl. I want to crash her wedding and scream crazy bits of this blog at her.

perhaps I am a functioning alcoholic. I need a drink.

No comments: