Monday, May 14, 2007

Christina Harmon still haunts me

Let me tell you one of the most gratifying things that happened to me all weekend.
Friday night I went to a game night. 11Frogs comes in while I am telling the host and hostess about Christina - my initial contact with her blog, my growing dislike - morphing into obsession, etc.
11Frogs jumps in and starts rattling off info about Christina that she read in her blog and confirms that Ms Harmon is SUPER boring and lame.
aaaahhhhh. for some reason it made me feel so good to know someone else looked critically at Christina and came to the same conclusion.

3 comments:

Sleep late... dream more. said...

ugh..... i just took a look (you know... the whole train wreck thing... except... well... i wouldn't call it a train wreck unless a train can die of being un-interesting?) and man-oh-man you found a winner.... let's look at her top favorite restaurants?


7 favorite restaurants in no order:
1. red lobster
2. mariah's
3. outback
4. cheesecake factory
5. olive garden
6. maggiano's
7. hooter's :-)


not exactly interesting.... AT ALL.

Sleep late... dream more. said...

however... i did succumb to the next blog button (just once... thuogh i reeealy woudl like to keep pressing it) and here is somethign that I *do* rather like... this blog is documenting a whole year in pictures.... even if they are (sometimes) of pretty mundane things.

now *that* would be somethign pretty interesting to look back on someday - no?

loud said...

You've been tagged. Maybe you should tag Christina.

http://tootwisted.blogspot.com/2007/05/ive-been-tagged.html