Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The 10 lb challenge

I heart a challenge. In celebration of 11 frogs' impending birthday a few people were doing a 10 lbs by the party challenge. I got in on it.
Okay, so it might not have been a contest before I made it one in my head. I am a competition freak.

so, I will try to chronicle this 5 week 10lb challenge in this blog. The problem is that I started today, but I don't have a scale. I am out in Dayton and the only scale I can think of is in the workout room. I find it depressing that the Dayton Marriott workout room would be my weigh-in location. Not only because getting on the scale in the busy room with the glass wall would be embarrassing, but also because I am there each week until the party, and therefore it would work for a twice weekly weigh-in. sigh.

No comments: