Thursday, May 10, 2007

Still obsessed.

the flight didn't help. I kept thinking about other things that I wanted to write in conjunction with my criticisms of Ms. Harmon.
1) making fun of other blogs - this seems like a nearly bottomless pit of fun - note to self: mine this later when you don't have funny things to say.
2) making fun of people is really where I am funniest. Perhaps others don't think that the last couple blogs were funny, but I just reread them and I fell in love with myself all over again.
gosh, I am wonderful in the way that I rip this unwitting girl to shreds.
3) What is somehow Christina gets notice that my blog post has a link to hers? will she check this out? Will she be devastated? would she leave me a nasty comment? What would it say? Come on now, there is no indication that Christina is even cognitively capable of writing a scathing comment let alone the psychological toll it might take on the christian rock, sappy romance novel loving girl. I am not worried.
4) She is fianced and I am not. Some of my most interesting and funny and intelligent friends are not either. Is there a connection? boring people can easily be paired up. Those with personality, much harder to find someone you can stand.
5) where does this put the two friends that just got engaged? They aren't boring, dumb or unfunny. hmph.
6) What about that agenda that I was supposed to do while I was writing the last two blog posts? still not done and I have a call in 15 minutes to be on. I don't want to work tonight. guess it is going to take me 15 minutes.

Viva Lucia! I am funny again.

2 comments:

11frogs said...

Of course you're funny! And of course I'm not engaged because I'm just too darned interesting :) I worry that my blog is precisely that boring whenever I get excited about things like my dad's antiques, etc. Ah, well, hopefully I'm non-offensively boring instead of so offensively boring I get linked to and ripped apart. Nueva York post in progress.

loud said...

There are hundreds of millions of less-than-spectacularly interesting people in this world; thus they all have a good pool of people to marry. There are much fewer intellegent, whitty, charming, spectacularly interesting people in the world, so it's more difficult for us.

I "choose" not to date boring people...and I use the word "date" loosely.