Thursday, May 10, 2007

My new obsession: Christina Harmon

Christina is the author of the world famous blog: I'm Running Away.
Check the previous post for more info on Christina - aka Fianced Flathead.

I dislike Christina. for a couple reasons
1) she really, really likes surveys and posting her responses to mundane questions that she must get from somewhere on to her blog. - This isn't limited to just the blog post that I make fun of below. I read more. there are at least four more of those incessant lists of stupid questions and her stupid answers.
2) I looked up her profile and here is what I found:
Favorite Music
Christian
Favorite Books
Anything by Luanne Rice
Nicholas Sparks
Mary Higgins Clark
John Grisham
or Emily Giffin

I know that I am a book snob. But I just can't abide by Nicholas Sparks. The Notebook made me want to claw out my own eyes. - and Christian music. you know how I feel about Jeebus.
3) I don't really like her The Knot page. - just don't.
http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=3250681226263763&MsdVisit=1
4) in a post she complained about receiving all gifts at her wedding shower and no cash. This is VERY not classy.
5) She makes fun of receiving a deep fat fryer and then reveals later in that post that she registered for it.
6) I am unable to investigate her my space page b/c I would have to be her friend and you know I am not doing that. But, on the page there is a picture of her small dog in a bee costume.
I don't really like that sort of crap.

Here is what I am going to do. I am going to just post this and head off to the airport with the hope that my mind releases this sudden, intense obsession with Christina Harmon.
I keep hitting next blog in hopes that my attention will be captured by someone else's ridiculous blog, but I got three foriegn language sites and then Jacob's Amazon Adventure. That looked promising, but it turns out to be about Jacob, a 9 month old who's mother likes to post pictures of his naked bum on the internet.
weird.

1 comment:

loud said...

Yeah, she's pretty annoying. I like the part where she is realizing that marriage will be work - but her laziness is going to save her marriage because she feels the effort needed to keep her marriage together will be less effort than getting divorced. Isn't young romance sweet?