Monday, June 25, 2007

lack of comments and pillows

two things today -
One, where are the comments people? Here I am blogging nearly every day now. and no comments (well one about bugs). I am further befuddled because these posts are longer and have better subject matter than those in the past.
folks, I am agog at your lack of commentyness.

Two, I found myself wondering something yesterday. Something really odd.
What kinds of things can be used as pillows when you don't have a pillow?
here is my list, but feel free to contribute - via COMMENTS!!!!

Rolled up blanket
Stuffed animal
Another human - honestly the better parts are thigh(lap), and the shoulder. Perhaps arm, but then you get that whole guilt thing about cutting off circulation. No good pillow gives you guilt. paper towel roll

4 comments:

Mouse said...

A jacket is a great pillow...

loud said...

A cat - a dog - a giant bug (don't diss my bug comments please) - your carry on bag - purse - the bar (G Love only) - fuselage (aka airplane wall).

11frogs said...

when camping, stuff all your clothes into one t-shirt. gently apply head. pillowy bliss. I blame my lack of comments on the same thing I blame my lack of blogging: the sketchy internet access has been intensely sketchy this week.

KittyWithClaws said...

Yeah, I'm with 11frogs on the reason for lack of comments. It's not for lack of reading or laughing though.
As far as pillow-but-not, I'd say an extra blanket can make a just dandy pillow.