Thursday, April 10, 2008

hairy necks

The guy sitting next to me at this meeting has a hairy neck. Front and back.
I think you are probably familiar with men with the back-of-the-neck hair. His is fairly normal for men that have this problem. The amount of hair isn’t overwhelming or curling over his collar or anything.

The remarkable thing is the front –his beard stubble (beyond stubble, mostly 1cm long hair) is growing right down his collar and I am assuming right into his chest hair.

He has a line about an inch wide of hairless skin on his neck.

This was yesterday’s meeting: I attempted to get a picture and am posting it here. My camera would have been way too obvious, so I used my phone. Not the greatest, for sure.



This may lead you to ask, which guy is this? is he one of the 2 that made it into the super category or just the okay category? I will let you guess.

2 comments:

loud said...

I can't believe you posted a picture...

Lucia said...

is that bad?