Friday, September 21, 2007

uh, where did I go?

I don't know. I have been around. just lazy? uninspired?
yes, uninspired, I realize that it might not look to y'all like I am working on these posts, it may seem like random mental run ons, but no, I try and I require inspiration.

anyhow. no big post today. just tantalizing you, I should have more posts soon. I am going up to the Apostle Islands this weekend, so hopefully, lots of time to be inspired and then write up blog posts in advance. That will see us through these long lonely times. sort of like my canning will see me through long lonely times without fresh green beans - yes, that is right, in my spare time throughout the week I bought (didn't pick though), snapped and canned up 6 Q of green beans.
I am so good.

1 comment:

KittyWithClaws said...

How do you can green beans? Is this one of those things that requires a pressure canner?