Wednesday, July 9, 2008

wedding one of four - pre-game

I am here in South Carolina for the first wedding of this season (for me). Right now we are in pre-pre-game mode. We are driving up to North Carolina for a family engagement party, then spa tomorrow, "impromptu" bachelorette party tomorrow night, then bridal luncheon on Friday, rehearsal dinner Friday night (or the equivalent dinner for me and other non family members), and then the wedding madness on Saturday. 
My role at this wedding of Loud's sister... basically personal attendant to the maid of honor (Loud). I am keeping her sane. I have no responsibility for the bride's, groom's or anyone else's sanity. 
I am also "the date" of Brett (the dashing fellow that was in my last blog photo, the one with the bourbon). 

note, the North Carolina party is in North Carolina, and we are still sitting here at the bride's house. I feel that we need to leave... like head out... except we are still sitting here. 
relax! everything is fine. :) 

2 comments:

Alex said...

You should drive up to DC.

Unknown said...

please bring loud back sane. thanks. :)

and then come to dance some more!