Tuesday, July 22, 2008

pig of happiness

today the pig of happiness is on, but I am not that happy. Let's review what is wrong:
I have too much work to do!
I am in beautiful Portland Oregon and stuck at a crappy Courtyard situated between two empty lots next to an industrial park.
I forgot to grab my good pants before leaving on this trip and the ones I have with me have the pocket bottoms ripped out of them.
I only have one pair of pants with me for three days.
The pants were inside out when I put them into the suitcase and when I turned them rightside out it turns out that they were covered with dog hair. I have no lint brush.

but!
I look pretty cute today.
We are headed to more beautiful parts of Portland today.
I listened to good music today.
I just read Loud's post about maid of honor attendants. I did rock.

thanks, I now feel ready to accept the pig of happiness into my day!

No comments: