Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wedding Day

today is the wedding. I haven't seen the bride since I departed about 3pm yesterday to get Brett and they were preparing to go to the rehearsal and dinner following.
Had a delightful dinner last night - no family, no wedding party, no psycho-ness. Just the satellites.
Then Brett and I tried to get drunk but it wasn't sticking...
so we decided to start before noon today.

We did the see the groom though in a random pass-by in the hotel lobby. he seemed calm.

should be exciting...

2 comments:

mamaof3girls said...

It was great to see you girlie! We had a grand time and I believe the psycho-ness has left the building...and hopefully we are all sane again!! Hope to see you soon!

KittyWithClaws said...

Is it just me, or do you seem to be stressing about the wedding more than the bride? ;)