Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I didn't think it could get worse.

But it just did. (please note that I am at least 6 yards from this girl)

 

The girl:

“when we get back you are going to be so hard – my boyfriend, I was staying in his parents hotel room, we went into the bathroom, well we didn’t have sex, I wouldn’t let him have sex, but let’s say I helped him out”

“we had sex like every day for the 20 or so days he was back, like twice a day sometimes. That is why I was afraid when I took that pregnancy test. I took one like five days ago, but that was just a warm up, this one was the real one”

“I was like, you wouldn’t have to throw me down the stairs, I would jump. I ain’t not ready to have no babies”

 

Finally, she said something I agreed with.

2 comments:

Sara said...

You and that girl just made my night. That girl would say, "That's what she said."

KittyWithClaws said...

Wow......let's pray you weren't anywhere near them on the plane :)