Tuesday, August 11, 2009

airport fun

So, today in the airport, I got to sit next to 6 “army” recruits on their way to basic training. I put army in quotes b/c I think the Army would be ashamed of these idiots. Also, the one girl should immediately be reprimanded and sent to do 100 pushups. She was obnoxious and discussed the following:

1)       “I hope they have some pretty girls, I mean I am not a lesbian, but I don’t like ugly girls, I mean like butch girls. I dated a girl in high school” – which then launched the obnoxious boys in a discussion about carpet eating.

2)      “okay mister married, you can’t check out hot girls so shut up”

3)      With her mouth open and chewing McDonalds French fries audibly (I simply couldn’t look at her any more) “how come we don’t get to be part of a battalion” – some guy says “because you are part of the transportation company” and she says (so intelligently) “that sounds homo”

4)      “I am going to drive the shit out of that truck”

5)      “Okay, I could throw up now”

6)      “Hey come here” – the guy leans over – she belches in his ear.

 

I am thinking about moving.

 

 

No comments: