Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the Cincinnati airport commuter terminal - what circle of hell are you?

Stuck here at CVG – flight was to leave at 8:50. I would have gotten home at 9:20. Then, it was delayed. Rage! Oh, only to 8:56. Jeez, why do they put that on the board at all?

Sit.

Wait.

Get Qdoba. Pretty good.

Sit.

Look over at big screen. WHAT? Que’?!? (I don’t know the word “what” in any other languages so that was about it) delayed to 11:40! How could this be?

Small freak out.

Realize that still have work to do, so could use the time effectively.

Internet too slow to do much work. Get angry.

Worker bee in me dies.

I am sad.

Get a snackie. Take that customer, you just paid 8 bucks for beef jerky.

Oh, it isn’t the customer’s fault. Feel slightly bad.

Then remember that didn’t get gas for rental car – feel more abashed.

Refocus on my own tragedy. I am stuck in the Cincinnati airport.

Forgot my iPod on this trip and have had to listen to Anderson Cooper OVER and OVER again on the TV.

Still here.

They offered us fresh brewed coffee. Four times. It just annoyed me more.

 

Okay! We are boarding! Wish me well!!!!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Uggh. CVG is the pits.

Happy holidays right back at ya!